APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
As an enthusiastic customer happiness executive, you will be responsible for representing our business, and supporting LoveWoo in continuing to provide the highest standard possible in customer service.
- Maintain knowledge of all LoveWoo products
- Be proactive in ensuring that the customer receives a high quality customer experience
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Continuously seek to improve the customer experience
- Manage and prioritise personal workloads effectively
- Customer service experience preferable but training will be provided
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Personable, empathetic, with a good sense of humour
- Mature, positive attitude to sexual wellbeing
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Organised with excellent administrative skills
If you think this is the perfect role for you, apply online today!